Stainless Steel Pools
At AQUA & more we work with Myrtha Technology, a unique system where engineered stainless steel panels are used to form pool walls. All structural elements are bolted together, not welded to avoid corrosion.
Stainless steel pools offer both the strength and resistance to chemicals and corrosion needed in a swimming pool environment. The joints between all wall panels are sealed creating a tight leak-proof tank. A highly effective waterproofing system is without doubt a must in any pool project.
The same applies to the lining system. We customize your pool with a RENOLIT ALKORPLAN reinforced membranes providing a smooth surface and a stunning finish.
AQUA & more pools not only provide functional benefits but also aesthetic!
This pool building system is halfway between concrete pools and pre-fabricated pools since the bottom is made of concrete and the walls of galvanised steel.
On the other hand, the Myrtha Pools modular, engineered system is also ideal for swimming pool refurbishment and repair. Suitable for repairing the entire pool structure or only parts of it. This technology is so flexible that allows us to replace only the parts which need to be renovated without any significant demolition.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Pools
- custom-fit: free choice of shape and size since the panels can be adapted to any kind of project.
- a height adjustment system.
- more competitive price compared to concrete pools.
- an accurate installation.
- short building time (the installation of a standard concrete pool takes about 7 days including the excavation).
- available in linear (with or without drop outs) & angle versions.
- unlike fiberglass pools, no crane is needed.
- the perfect solution for penthouses and flat rooftop pools because of its reduced weight.
- in renovations it can replace the existing overflow system or the skimmers to upgrade the pool.
- great corrosion resistance.
- low-maintenance system, only regular cleaning is required.
- high degree of customer satisfaction.
- free choice of lining because RENOLIT ALKORPLAN is tailored on-site.
- and last but not least, 100% watertight.